Friday, April 11, 2008
album cover
What do you think? I think something is missing, I thought maybe a transparency or just letter stickers right across the front, or letter stickers on the transparency, might have to play with that one.

It is going to be a combined school photo and certificate/award album so a pretty long term thing.

Any suggestions are very welcome! (I don't have a single school type thing apart from the numbers!) and I'm not sure how I want to bind it so it is being left intact for now, cause one day I might have a bind it all... LOL I am going to start a bind-it-all money jar

Labels:

6 Comments:
Blogger milkcan said...
I love how you've used the lace paper on the album cover! So cool! Wouldn't a bind-it-all be a dream? Someday...

Blogger Ryzmomplus2 said...
Love the album cover and I love your banner! I need something fresh and bright and who doesn't love Ernie!

Blogger domestic goddess said...
nope love it - it is perfect for an album like you have discribed!!! Just perfect

Blogger Lissy said...
A bind it all money jar sounds good...I cannot offer any suggestions for the cover as I am not good at mini album things...

Blogger Heather said...
Cute cover. Maybe a piece of ribbon across the width right above where it says "most memorable". Or a circular embellishment above the 4 where there's a bit of space.
I love your new banner! Very cute!

Blogger FlipFlop Mom said...
Gosh... I think it looks lovely now..... but I love everyone elses suggestions!!