Tuesday, April 08, 2008
a new banner and some ramblings
no, I don't think I will get any scrapping done today. I have no photos printed, no ideas and no desire.

I do want to read some more of my book. Michael picked up the final book in the Tamuli, the Hidden City by David Eddings for me at Borders yesterday, which in a way is annoying as I have had the whole set for 10 plus years but in our movings we have managed to lose one volume of the Elenium and one of the Tamuli. Yes I am a science fiction fantasy nut. So far this year I have read a dozen Raymond E Feist books and I'm on my 18th David Eddings book. I have always loved reading and these two authors are among my favourites, I have had both sets of books for many many years and I like to reread them all over again about every five years or so.

So apart from sneaking away to read for 1/2 an hour while Riley watches Bear in the Big Blue House all I have to do is pick up Alec and take him to the dentist.

Oh and I have a new banner, I don't think it will last long but the old one had been up more than a year, the photos were getting a bit dated.
3 Comments:
Blogger emily said...
I lOVE the Ernie in your banner! It makes me smile...

Blogger Beach Gal said...
Those are 2 of my favorite authors too. I *think* I have all of the books in both series, but I could be mistaken. :)

Blogger Jen said...
Oh I Love a good book !!! Just dont get a chance to read, I am more a murder mystery gal myself.

Love the new banner, enjoy bath times, one day they will just have showers and YOU will be LOCKED out!!! LOL.....

Luv Jen xxx