Monday, June 16, 2008
it's raining it's pouring
wow it has been wet here.. I believe I am now a full member of the soccer mum's club, I came home from the game Sunday morning with soaked through shoes and wet undies, yes you heard right, wet undies!!! it was raining so hard I was soaked though, as was the rest of the family. Alec thought it was a hoot and loved running around in the rain. I was so worried we were heading for a meltdown when he realised he would have to get wet but quiet the contrary.

Last week I pulled out the Kaiser laugh wood thingy cut widget and painted it and covered it. I had intended just to paint it but the finish was really poor, the cut is pretty rough, so I covered it. Then I had a yeah now what moment and went and raided the garage. So a nice little bit of pine, some dowel and help from Michael to do the drilling and we have a ta da! item. You've got to admit it is pretty cute.
Then I was going through my Buzz and Bloom stash and made this layout.

We take so many photos but the ones with a parent in them are few and far between. It is still a high priority but we just don't seem to be able to do it, the photos we do have we look daggy in because we either 1) just woke up 2) have house cleaning/gardening clothes on 3) are talking during the photo.

So this isn't the best photo of me but I am with my boys that is all that matters. They are the most amazing little things I am so enjoying watching them grow. yes they are amazingly frustrating sometimes but they truly are the most important job I will ever have.
3 Comments:
Blogger Heather Bares said...
love the layout!!!!

Blogger mborrero said...
hoping it rains here soon. Thanks for sharing the rough spot of the Kaiser.

Blogger Heather said...
love your laugh sculpture! The layout is beautiful.