Sunday, July 27, 2008
So what do you think??
I have been wanting to go back to a two column blog for a while now, I was beginning to feel as though the centre column was a bit cramped. I searched everywhere and the choices for fully editable html templates are few and far between. Most are xml which fits in with the blogger widgets, while the widgets are fun the thought of adding every one of the 50 or so links in one at a time left me cold.

So on my wanderings I found this site where you can make your own template, it is nice and neat, you don't need to know html but if you do and you want to change it (like I did) it is very easy to work out and css driven.
Every section has a box where you can edit all your variables and they make it really easy to add your own header image if you want.. so check it out it is called PsycHo and it is well worth looking into.

oh yes.. what do you think? the banner is growing on me but I'm still not sure.

Labels:

8 Comments:
Blogger Kim said...
love it, love it, love it!!!

Nice work Alli

Blogger mborrero said...
thanks a bunch and i love the new look,

living creating & appreciating
my blog

Blogger Danielle said...
I love the new look with the clean lines. May have to look into this for mine because I have trouble with the cluttered look.

Blogger Jennie said...
I like it! I'll have to go and check this out for myself when I've got a little more time.

Blogger Lily said...
I really like it

Blogger Krissynae said...
Like the new look. The colors are great with all the different fonts.

Blogger Ginny said...
I really like the banner, I was actually planning on commenting on liking it before I saw your question.

Blogger Lissy said...
Looks great...now can you fix up mine :)