Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Tuesday at our house and what have you won?
Tuesdays always starts early. That is the day Riley usually goes with Michael on the train and my dad meets them a the station and takes Riley home. This week Alec went with Michael as he only gets to go during the holidays so I have Riley here at home.. we went and picked up a wii game I ordered, so lucky it was there they had put it on the shelf, so Riley is happily playing star wars lego right now.

And today I look as though I am first up for a blogger post on twopeas so I though today I would ask.. what have you won?

Last year Michael entered one of those email competitions sent by the Sunday paper here and we won a car!!!!! The actual car (that my MIL is sitting in below) was what we actually won, a Mitsubishi Colt cabriolet, and then under that is the practical (slightly boring) Mitsubishi Lancer wagon we swapped it for, but it is amazing to have a brand new car, it had only done 14km when we drove it out of the show room.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
WOW!!! How cool :) :) Kudos to the Grendel family :-D

Blogger mborrero said...
super wowness! Thanks for sharing. There is something for everyone.

Blogger Noelia said...
How lucky are you? I've never won something that big in any contest! Congrats! :)

Blogger Heather said...
That is so cool! Too bad it wasn't practical to keep the convertible. That is a fun little car. But the wagon is much more useful. We have a wagon too and we haul all kinds of stuff around in it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow, when yo say you've won, you've really won!!! Makes my stamp winnings look like piddling!

Blogger Krissynae said...
How cool is it that you guys won a car. Now that would be hard to trade.. Ohh the air blowing through the hair and the dalmatian ears flopping in the wind. I hope Michael & Alec had a fun day.

Blogger milkcan said...
Wow! You won a car?! How awesome is that?!