Friday, July 18, 2008
Today...
today..we are having wild weather

today..my washing machine outlet hose popped out... during a load of washing.. need I say more

today..I have 4 loads of washing to do on what is the wildest and wettest day this year

today..I was up at 6:30am doing my Buzz and Bloom post, because my assignment was late, it has been difficult getting into the studio, but it is up now, I am loving bright colours right now and the babydoll alphabet is cute for boys too.
today..I refuse to break up squabbles between a 4 1/2 year old and a 6 year old over lego star wars wii games because all I am used for are the hard bits and then I am dismissed, until the small one wants to do one thing and the big ones wants to do another and neither of them will play properly! right now I can hear.. not that way Riley, follow me, Riley you are shooting me, Riley why wont you stay with me.. I'm sure they will work it out.

today.. I have been reading the Pioneer Woman blog and the only thing stopping me from making these is I have no butter!! otherwise I would be sifting and beating and rolling my way to butter drenched goodness.
5 Comments:
Blogger mborrero said...
Love, I L-O-V-E that layout. the picture has beautiful movement.

Blogger Lily said...
Oh girl, big hugs to you. Hope your day gets better. I feel your painon the fighting and the wii...it's gotten so bad here that the kids aren't allowed to play it until daddy gets home...hmmppphhh....take that little monsters! that layout is truly amazing. I just love your style.

Blogger Heather said...
Beautiful layout! And may the force (mama force that is) be with you! My mom always used to tell my sister and me that she was not a referee. I have to say though, that conversation sounds a lot like the one I had with Owen today at Target! Not the shooting though.

Blogger Monica Loewen said...
LOL! Hope you had a good day. That LO is amazing!

Blogger Lissy said...
yes pretty wild weatehr and generally just TOO COLD for me at the moment!

Love the layout :)