Tuesday, January 17, 2006
The weekend
My house is clean, it is nice.. Saturday morning I did the playroom/lounge and scrubbed all the marks off the carpet, I think they all appeared after our Christmas party. I used the wet spots on the carpet as an excuse to keep the boys off until it dried so it stayed clean for more than 10 minutes. Poor Michael came home from the dentist minus two teeth so I took the kids off to a birthday party. Alec had great time with his playgroup buddies and Riley ate and played. Alec never eats at parties, not even his own. After canvassing the girls I am going to go with a Hungry Jacks party for Alec this year. Due to space restrictions in our backyard I had leave some people off Riley's party list, so if I have it at HJ's I can invite everyone I want and I wont have to clean up. It still feels like cheating but there is no way I can fit 20 children and their mums in my backyard.

Sunday I did more cleaning, it felt like that would be the sum total of my weekends accomplishments but I did get some scrapping in. I did these card samples for the shop as I also put my hand up for a card making class, I like the green 'memories' one the best and Lissy likes the big flower 'bon voyage' one. I also took the Basic Grey notch tool out for a test run and my efforts wont be going straight to the pool room I assure you, a little more practice and I will be able to demonstrate it without feeling like a total clutz.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

we are off to Gloria Jeans for coffee this morning..Have a good day!

Oh I almost forgot.. I had a wonderful dream this morning, I was at CHA Las Vegas and I had Heidi Swapp and Ali Edwards as my guides!! then I woke up and found myself still in down town Butler but that was ok because I woke to my gorgeous Alec smiling at me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
3 Comments:
Blogger Rach H said...
HI Ali
I'm in Perth till Monday night. It would be fantastic to met up if you can!!! Better get back to this packing thing!!!
take care
Rach

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Fantastic cards, they are wonderful.

Very good work with all your housecleaning :)

Blogger Chris Millar said...
Alli these cards are super! What a wonderful dream too! Hope you get to meet up with Rach, she's a wonderful girl!