Thursday, February 14, 2008
my valentine
today is Riley is my valentine.

On Tuesday when he was at mums they stopped at the newsagent and he told mum he neeeeeeeeeeeeeded to get that card for me, is that so sweet, I mean he has no idea it is valentines day but then again he may, they might have spoken about it at school. Mum helped him write in it and she drew pictures of Alec, Riley and the cats, I love it!! and what is really great is Riley was really happy I liked it too. One of those 'made my day' moments

edited to add... I asked Riley why he wanted to get the card and he said because I thought you would like it, and apparently I can have more cuddles but I'm not allowed to kiss him anymore today, he has had enough kisses.
3 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
gorgeous Alli :)

Blogger Jen said...
Ali that is just gorgeous, and look at your little artist! What great pictures he drew.....

Luv Jen

Blogger Lida said...
Lovely card and your son is quite the artist!