Friday, August 22, 2008
1920x1200 resolution baby!! and some layouts
Which is the recommended resolution but boy it is big! web sites look awfully empty on this 24" monitor I have 17" just didn't do it for me any more. So I went and picked up my early birthday present today, I smiled all the way home. It looks pretty awesome and photoshop is huge!!! I love that bit and it looks good on my table, I relegated the scanner to a small table so it wasn't too squashed because once this table collects rubbish, dust and toys there isn't much room, today is the exception as I cleaned it for the new monitor.

Okay the layouts were an after thought, I had to fight my way back onto the computer because Alec thought Command and Conquer might look totally awesome on the new monitor.

So here are some Buzz and Bloom layouts I can share here now, I love both of these, I am really happy with what I am doing right now.


Labels:

7 Comments:
Blogger Rachie said...
Alli that is huge!!!!

Editing photos on that would be wonderful!

Have fun.

Blogger mborrero said...

Blogger Heather Bares said...
love the layouts!!!

Blogger muirwoodsue said...
Wow - have fun with your new monitor. It looks awesome. Loved your layouts too. Loved the photo in the 123 xyz layout. His smile just makes you want to smile. Wonderful
Sue (2peas)

Blogger Lily said...
oooo, look at that wonderful monster. Love it! Supier cute layouts

Blogger Lissy said...
great present :) love the layouts :0

Blogger Heather said...
Hooray for you & your new monitor! Enjoy it! Beautiful layouts!