Wednesday, August 13, 2008
so I had a weird thought..
So I was driving home from the supermarket yesterday, once again stunned at how much prices have gone up in the last year and how when I see something special I buy lots, like the 4 punnets (250gram) of strawberries for $1.89 a punnet because Riley loves them. So maybe you would like to join me in scan your shopping docket so we can see what a) you are buying (because we are nosey) b) what it costs.

So here we bought 41 items and spent $174, this after spending $50 earlier in the day and this is for 2 weeks and I will usually spend another $100 during those 2 weeks on groceries.

So if you can be bothered scan your shopping docket and leave me a comment so I can come and compare.

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger Charleen said...
What a great idea. I'll have to dig one up. I try not to hang onto those for too long or my purse ends up a MESS. :)

Blogger Lily said...
Great idea. I am going to have to hunt ofr one. btw....we call them recipts ;-)

I think I'll do this next time I go to the grocery store.