Friday, August 15, 2008
the funniest blog I have ever seen
I needed a good laugh to take my mind off the chemical burns I managed to give myself while trying to remove the inch long hairs from my legs the lazy way. Suffice to say this has never happened before but the winter dry legs may have something to do with it... so back to the laughter, Michael found this blog and kept calling me over to look, you have to go and see for your self it is called cake wrecks and it is hilarious.

Birthday parties and soccer this weekend and hopefully dismantling of the Ikea bed... yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
4 Comments:
Blogger Kim said...
So glad that you are finally getting rid of the bed!!!!
Might get a good nights sleep!

Blogger Lissy said...
ouch...sounds painful

Blogger Charmane said...
OMG that is HILARIOUS.... {that blog... not the chemical burns! hahaha}

hope you dont mind me crashing your blog ;)

Love Charmane

Blogger Heather said...
OMGosh! That site is a riot! Love it! Thank you for sharing!