Wednesday, August 06, 2008
365 days and my 7th blogger-versary
wow, I have been blogging for 7 years! I started out when I found out I was pregnant with Alec, I originally hosted my own blog and I used greymatter , it was a great little platform but unfortunately my web host did an upgrade one day and it would never work for me again. By then I had Alec and Riley was on the way so a move to blogger was the simplest thing I could think to do, by then it had turned from my ramblings to my ramblings about scrapbooking, kids, life and anything else I can think of.

I enjoy my blog but I am a cowardly blogger, I avoid controversy, I would love to lay it all out but sometimes I figure I would rather go somewhere else and read stuff that puts the cat among the pigeons and keep my little corner cowardly but peaceful. I read a few blogs from different sides of the autism divide and I just don't think I could handle the behaviour one side considers acceptable being directed towards me, so here I sit in safety enjoying myself and sharing bits of our life with friends and strangers that have become friends, leaving the pot stirring for others.

So here are a few more 365 day photos ready for the book




5 Comments:
Blogger Lissy said...
blimey that's a long time....great photos too :)

Blogger "Grendel" said...
I reckon! What a newbie I am in comparison.

Blogger Heather said...
Happy Anniversary! Love your pictures!

Blogger Lily said...
Wow, I didn't even think blogging had been around that long! Happy bloggerversary!

Blogger Alli said...
lol..Lily they were called weblogs in the olden days blogger was very new on the scene and I wrote the code for my blog myself around the greymatter template... back in the days when I had brain cells hehehe