Saturday, September 13, 2008
5 shiny coins
This morning Alec woke up to five gold coins under his pillow. Yesterday morning as we were making the beds he called out..

mum look at this

What is it?

it's my front tooth, my hand hit it and it just fell out

He was so excited, he couldn't wait to get to school and show everyone, he didn't even bat an eyelid at all the blood. When I went to retrieve the little tooth bag that fits in the box I realised the last tooth was still in there. What do you do with teeth? do you keep them or quietly dispose of them.
3 Comments:
Blogger Sandra Collins said...
OH how exciting!! I kept the first ones and have quietly disposed of the rest

Blogger Noelia said...
I too keep the first ones :)
Congrats on him losing his tooth!

Blogger Lissy said...
I have no idea about keeping the teeth...