Monday, April 27, 2009
An Ikea photo frame collage/gathering/thing and the 600th post
many many weeks ago I saw a gathering of photos in white frames on Ali Edwards' blog HERE , when she was giving a guided tour of baby Anna's nursery, I thought they looked great and decided to do one for above my bed.



I've used the NYTTJA frames , and I have mounted them on some 7mm plywood using strips of Velcro. I have used 6x4 photos in 5x7 mounting boards that I bought from a photo shop. It measures 87cmx50cm (35x20 inches)in total.



It has been sitting on my table for weeks, like a thorn in my side, nothing else could happen until it was done, so hopefully I can now move on and start getting some other projects done.

And look at that this is my 600th post on blogger. I have so much to catch up on, we are just finishing up school holidays now so we have been busy. Today Michael took the boys out and when they came home Riley blurted out... are we going to give mum her surprise??? well we are now! so today I got an early mothers day present from my boys.

I love it :)

3 Comments:
Anonymous Creative Junkie said...
ooooooooooh, love that bracelet - so pretty!

And one of these days, even if it kills me, I'm going to go to an Ikea. I think I'm the only one on the planet who hasn't been.

Blogger Sharon Manning said...
Great project idea Alli and what a gorgeous bracelet!!!!!

Blogger Lissy said...
YAY!! Will have to come and see it :) Might need to have another trip to Ikea soon...are you interested??