Thursday, January 19, 2006
Is it Thursday already??
I had a great day yesterday, I went and had my eyes tested and picked some really funky glasses, I'm hoping for no buyers remorse 3 days after I pick them up. Then I went off to my friend Jodi's with Gloria Jean coffee's in hand, yum they survived the journey, we caught up and did some photo stuff, slowly but surely I'm teaching Jodi photoshop, she wont know herself when she gets her new computer next week!!

Then I shot off to the scrap store and dropped off my Christmas sample pages and was able to pick Michael up at 4 at the academy and we went and had a coffee before we picked the boys up from daycare. No scrapping done all day but I really had a nice time, it felt weird being out of the house for so long which was a bit weird, I think I need to get out more but I do love being at home.

This morning I'm writing up my class descriptions and doing some speech homework with Alec... Who has speech this afternoon, tsk tsk tsk bad mummy! We have done some during the week but none of his sheets. No plans for the weekend yet, going to clean tomorrow so I can have atleast a whole scrap day over the weekend, I still need to tackle my Christmas day photos!

have a good one!
1 Comments:
Blogger Trish Reed said...
Oh I know what you mean about being a home body, I'm one too. But your day out sounded lovely, might head out yself tomorrow for something different.