Monday, October 20, 2008
The front and the back
only eight pages left to complete for my 365 days book and I am pretty happy with it! Yesterday I made the front and back covers, these were versions 4 of the covers, I was getting a bit desperate but now, these are the ones. The covers will be imagewrap, this means the image wraps around the cover and it is a hardback.

I have 14 soccer books in transit somewhere, I am stressing slightly I hate waiting for things and the difference between trackable and non trackable was $110, I closed my eyes made a wish and clicked on the non trackable, I will be doing the same for these. I am slightly confused because they are printed in Switzerland and you would think postage choices would be the same no matter what your region but the US seem to get the cheapest rate with more options. There were 3 for Asia Pacific but that has been dropped to two. Even though it feels like the books were sent over a month ago it has only been 14 days so I am hoping the will be here any day now.


4 Comments:
Blogger Cate Brickell said...
your books look great!! I downloaded the program when you first recommended it, but never did anything with it.. I'm kinda inspired to actually have a play with it now, although it will never look as great as yours does!

Blogger Kim said...
Alli they look absolutely fabulous!! I am inspired as well and will be doing this for next year!!!
Just gorgeous.....

Blogger Sandra Collins said...
looks fantastic!

Blogger Heather said...
What a wonderful book this is going to be! And a great gift idea!