Monday, October 06, 2008
where did that week go!!!
We have been busy, we had

One laptop computer with internet connection and 3 people wanting to use it
A trip to the Royal Show
Riley's 5th birthday party
Grandma visiting
and the washing machine blew up

So I now have tons of photos to scrap, I was going to do Ali's A week in the life project but I missed a day of photos and never got around to writing anything down, I intend to do some printing tomorrow and some journaling, I may still do it, I love mini albums with a formula, I did my Busselton holiday album like that and I love it
It is good to have my computer back, the internet just stopped so after much fiddling Michael bought a new router and card, installed them and... they didn't work either! but then when he put back the old stuff and fiddled a bit more it now works. I like familiar, I like access to my photos and my printer and my bookmarks.

grandma goes home today, there will be a very sad little 5 year old at my house, well sad after he finishes with his 3rd birthday party tomorrow.
1 Comments:
Blogger "Grendel" said...
No, he'll be sad tonight at about 7.30 when big mean daddy only read ONE story instead of Grandma's 4 stories. . .